Professional Air Conditioning Installation for Conyers & the Greater Atlanta Area
If your central air conditioner in your Covington, Lawrenceville, Snellville, Buford or Loganville, GA home or business just isn’t working as well as it used to, call the professionals at Zack Hammonds A/C Heating Refrigeration Inc. today. A new air conditioning installation can be complex, and it requires the skill and knowledge of a qualified HVAC contractor to ensure the job is done correctly. Whether you’re building a new home or replacing an existing unit, you can count on our experienced technicians to do the job efficiently and effectively.
Do You Need a New AC System?
Many homeowners fail to recognize when it’s time to upgrade aging air conditioning equipment. Even units that are still running may need to be replaced for a number of reasons. If you’re experiencing any of the following problems, it may be time to look into buying a new air conditioner.
- Escalating Utility Costs: Do you notice your electric bills are increasing every year during the summer? It may be weather related, but your air conditioner could also be the cause. Over time, the efficiency of your unit declines, especially if it hasn’t been maintained properly. Installing a new high-efficiency air conditioner could save you hundreds on annual utility costs.
- Comfort Issues: The primary purpose of an air conditioner is to keep your family comfortable. If some rooms never seem to cool down, your system may be sized improperly.
- High Repair Costs: If repair costs keep rising, your air conditioner probably needs to be replaced. When a non-warranty compressor fails, you should consider replacing the entire unit.
- Aging Equipment: Air conditioners typically last 10-15 years. Every year, technology improvements result in better efficiencies and lower operating costs. In many cases, a new air conditioning system pays for itself over the lifetime of the equipment.
Purchasing Considerations for New Air Conditioners
At first glance, buying a new air conditioner can seem a little overwhelming. Fortunately, the folks at Zack Hammonds A/C Heating Refrigeration Inc know how to make the entire AC installation process fast and easy without sacrificing quality. Our comfort consultants can determine the perfect, budget-friendly AC system for your home or office. Here are a few of the things to be aware of when shopping for a new AC system.
- Tonnage: When it comes to air conditioners, bigger doesn’t necessarily mean better. We always run a full set of load calculations to ensure new equipment is sized to meet your home’s unique energy consumption profile.
- SEER Rating: The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) is a measurement that can help you compare the efficiency of different air conditioner models and brands. Look for a high SEER rating for better efficiency.
- AC Options: Ask about upgrades to variable speed compressors and blowers for the ultimate in comfort and efficiency.
Complete Air Conditioning Services
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of installing a new central air conditioner, call one of our comfort consultants today for more information and a free estimate at (770) 691-3162. Your 100% satisfaction is our goal.