HVAC System Care Plan for Conyers & the Greater Atlanta Area
Did you know that most manufacturers require you maintain your equipment, or the warranty is void? As a leading Atlanta HVAC contractor, Zack Hammonds A/C Heating Refrigeration, Inc offers industry best seasonal maintenance for any make and model of equipment.
Why do I need Maintenance?
Think of preventive maintenance in the same way as maintenance for your car: If you don’t change your engine oil and replace belts and filters, the engine will lock up and the vehicle won’t operate. The same holds true, in a sense, for HVAC systems. If you keep your system properly serviced, it will last longer and run at peak performance, keep your utility bills low and provide peace of mind. If you have a furnace and it’s a gas fired appliance, it should be checked every year for safety reasons.
How much does it cost?
Maintenance isn’t expensive compared to what you might spend if your system degrades (and ultimately fails). Proper maintenance costs a lot less over the life of equipment than to change out equipment on a more frequent basis. By keeping up regular service, you can find potential problems before they become large, pricey repairs. Plus, a clean unit operates more efficiently, which means lower energy bills.
- 15% Discount on service calls
- Priority Service
- Keeps operating efficiencies high and utility bills low
- Helps extend equipment life
- Helps protect against costly failures
- Provides you the convenience of scheduled service on a regular basis
- Gives you peace of mind
A Preventive Maintenance visit includes:
- Clean/Replace Filters
- Monitor Voltage/Amperage
- Check Operating Temperatures
- Check Refrigerant Level
- Clean Outdoor Coils
- Visually Check for Refrigerant Leaks
- Adjust, Lube & Check Blower Assembly
- Check Indoor Coils
- Check & Adjust Burner/Pilot Assembly
- Tighten Electrical Connections
- Check Condensate and Drain Lines
- Check System for Proper Operation & Safety
Call the leader in Atlanta air conditioning and heating solutions today! Zack Hammonds A/C Heating Refrigeration, Inc is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. Our BBB A+ and NATE certifications exemplify our motto that we set the standard that others can only hope to follow. For the finest HVAC service in Covington, Snellville, Lawrenceville, Loganville, or Buford, call us at (770) 691-3162.