Choosing the Right HVAC Contractor
Zack Hammonds A/C Heating Refrigeration Inc is a leading Atlanta HVAC company. Why? Because we make sure our customers are 100% satisfied with our service and solutions. Zack Hammonds is a NATE-certified contractor, a BBB A+ rated company and a Trane Certified Comfort Specialist. We offer our customers honesty, integrity and technical expertise. However, not all air conditioning contractors have the customer's interests and needs in mind. Here are a few tips to think about when comparing pricing and services amongst Atlanta air conditioning companies:
- Get more than one estimate – If you're not sure how much a service costs, call around. Compare pricing and what is included in the services each company is offering. Look for the best value for your money.
- Ask for referrals – Ask friends, neighbors, and co-workers for contractor referrals. You can also contact local trade organizations for names of members in your area. If researching online, look at customer submitted reviews for an idea of how the company operates.
- Get a detailed quotation – When looking to install a new system, get a written (or typed) proposal, listing all the components of the system. Make sure the contractor has offered you the appropriate warranties and maintenance agreements. Remember, the contractor who gives you the lowest bid may not be the best choice for you. Paying slightly more may get you better equipment and better service. Carefully evaluate a contractor's proposal to ensure you get the equipment and service that best meets your needs.
- Expect a home evaluation – A good HVAC contractor will visit your home to make an on-site inspection before any equipment recommendations are made.
- Check Warranties – Find out if the company offers a labor warranty. If you're looking to purchase a new system, how long will the parts/system be covered? These are things that should be discussed when installing a new system and repairing existing units.
- Find special offers – A heating and cooling system is one of the largest purchases you'll make as a homeowner. Keep your costs down by checking around for available rebates on energy-efficient, qualified heating and cooling equipment.
- Expect Customer Service – A quality contractor is prompt, courteous and provides fast, reliable service, while maintaining professionalism and examining your HVAC needs at your convenience. Make sure the contractor listens to your problems and answers your questions courteously, while scheduling a service call and during the technician's appointment.
Consequences of Choosing the Wrong Contractor:
By selecting an experienced heating and cooling contractor, you will avoid many of the common home improvement risks including:
- Frequent system breakdowns
- Improper installation
- Expensive repairs
- Lack of timely service
- Shortened equipment life
- Unsafe and/or inefficient operation
- Voiding of factory warranties
- Building code infractions or penalties
Zack Hammonds is a leading Atlanta HVAC company, and we are among the most experienced and knowledgeable contractor in the area. We encourage our customers to do their homework, and in the end we're confident that you will make the right decision. As the seasons continue, we hope to earn your business and be able service your all HVAC needs.
Call or Click to Schedule an Appointment Today!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We Proudly Serve the Following Areas
As a leading Atlanta air conditioning company, we provide HVAC/R repair, installation and maintenance services for the following areas: